Cali Rice Fest is an agricultural, cultural and food festival celebrating the contribution of rice to our culture, cuisine and landscape.
In addition to an amazing assortment of global cuisine, the Cali Rice Fest celebrates the cultures worldwide where rice is enjoyed. The festival celebrates our Region’s multicultural heritage as well as the benefits of rice on our habitat, beautifying our bountiful region . Lastly, we will highlight the diligent work of the community of growers and vendors that feed us and much of the world.
Cali Rice Fest is a point of convergence for the entire North State, bringing together the best in culture, cuisine and environmental thought from across the entire region. Ultimately the Cali Rice Festival will be the premiere food and cultural festival in Northern California, honoring our heritage of agriculture, environment and food excellence.
Cali Rice Fest is a nonproift project of DBA Arts, a Northern California based 501 C3 nonprofit. Cali Rice Fest exists to:
- Honor the contributions of rice growers and the community of vendors that deliver rice to our community, and the globe
- Create dynamic community events that celebrate our heritage of innovative and globally inspired cuisine, multiculturalism, agriculture and the arts
- Serve as a catalyst for fun and entertainment
- Provide a public benefit to the community in which we serve
Dedicated to providing tangible benefits to the regional community, several aspects of the Cali Rice Fest have been crafted to provide a public benefit. Those organizations we are working directly with to support includes:
- Yolo Basin Foundation
- Land and Ladle
- International House Davis
- DBA Arts